Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Favorites

Favorite Movie
Safe Haven:
"Safe Haven" is a romance with a paranormal like twist. I really like the mix of themes, it has suspense but also you can relate to the characters throughout the story because of the romance factor. The main story line is about a young girl who moves away from home and in the process falls in love with a guy she meets in a small beach town off the east coast. Though mid way through the story line comes with a twist. The young girl is accused of a criminal act, and her relationship is put on hold. The rest would give away the end of the movie. This movie connected to me because I used to live close to where the movie was shot, and the young girl portrayed in the movie is one of my favorite actresses, Julianne Hough. Lastly I love paranormal like movies along with romances so that really drew me into the story line.

Favorite Songs: 
 Some of my favorite songs are by Hunter Hayes and One Republic. But some of my favorite are slower songs. I love "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes. And "Counting Stars" by One Republic. Lastly I like songs by J. Dash and The EP Sage the Gemini. Even though I like slower songs, faster ones are better when I'm not in deep thought.  
  
This picture shows the family dynamic as soon as Hough enters a relationship with Duhamel, and becomes a mother figure towards his kids. 















This video shows the interesting and capturing twist to the story line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment