Monday, November 11, 2013

Future Plans

When the counsellors came I felt a sudden urge to start thinking about my future plans in college and even my career options after college. Everything started to feel more real and I actually started thinking about colleges that I might end up going to. I want to do something in college that genuinely interests me, because that will make me most happy. I haven't sketched out a finial plan or idea of what I want to do yet but most likely something in business or enterprising. I didn't really feel that the little surveys that we took were all that accurate because what I thought I was interested in didn't show up on the end results. I hope to get out of the state for college because I feel like I need to explore and find myself outside of high school and I don't feel like going to CU would really give me that sense of independence that I feel like I need. I might even end up taking a gap year after high school and go explore more and find what I am interested in, though I am not at that deciding point quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment